Mimosa Run 2019
May 11, 2019 @ 8:30 am$50 – $70
Run Bling, Bubbles and Plated Brunch…
Join us for the fifth annual Mimosa Run a 2 mile social run/walk or 4 mile race option benefiting Mothers’ Milk Bank of North Texas.
All runners will receive a finisher medal, men’s or women’s cut event shirt, plated brunch, mimosas, free downloadable photos and enjoy live music to celebrate and commemorate the run of the year!
Join us for the 5th Annual Mimosa Run!
- 2 mile social or 4 mile race
- Plated Mimosa Brunch by Pacific Table (Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, French Toast and Breakfast Potatoes)
- Gender Specific Tech Shirt (size chart) Register by April 26th to guarantee size
- Shiny Finisher Medal for all participants
- Live music from Local Artists
- Live Printed Shirts
- Local Vendors
- Age Division Awards (M/F Top 3 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+)
- Free Parking
- Check Course Map and Parking for more information
EARLY PACKET PICK-UP (RECOMMENDED)
Friday, May 10th from 10AM to 6PM @ Panther Island Shack
EVENT DAY ON SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2019 @ PANTHER ISLAND SHACK
7AM – PACKET PICK-UP OPEN
7:30- DJ STARTS / VENDORS OPEN
8:15AM – CG WARM UP
8:30AM – 4 MILE RACE STARTS
8:40AM – 2 MILE SOCIAL WALK/RUN
9AM – MMMIMOSA & BRUNCH TIME! AND LIVE MUSIC BY DAVID TRIBBLE
10AM – COURSE CLOSES
10:15AM – AWARD CEREMONY ON STAGE
11:00AM – LAST CALL
12:00PM – MUSIC ENDS, CLOSE EVENT
*Schedule subject to change. Stay up to date here.