2020 Mimosa Run
November 14 @ 9:00 am$50 – $70
RESCHEDULED TO NOVEMBER 14th, LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
We will be taking additional precautions to enact social distancing and CDC guidelines. This will be subject to change as new information is made available.
- Attendance will be limited
- Masks will be recommended before the start of the run
- The run will start in waves
- Attendees will be encouraged to bring blankets/chairs to spread out further than the provided patio if desired
- Brunch will be individually packed and handed out
- There will be spread out stations for mimosas
- Water stop will be sealed bottles on separated tables
Run Bling, Bubbles and Plated Brunch…
Join us for the annual Mimosa Run a 2 mile social run/walk or 4 mile run benefiting Mothers’ Milk Bank of North Texas.
All runners will receive a finisher medal, men’s or women’s cut event shirt, plated brunch, mimosas, free downloadable photos and enjoy live music to celebrate and commemorate the run of the year!
Join us for the Mimosa Run!
- 2 mile social or 4 mile race
- Plated Mimosa Brunch by HG Supply
- Gender Specific Tech Shirt (size chart)
Register by April 26th to guarantee size
- Shiny Finisher Medal for all participants
- Live music from Local Artists
- Live Printed Shirts
- Local Vendors
Age Division Awards (M/F Top 3 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+)
- Free Parking
- Check Course Map and Parking for more information
EARLY PACKET PICK-UP (RECOMMENDED)
Friday, May 15th TBD EVENT DAY ON SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2020 @ WESTBEND RESCHEDULED TO NOVEMBER 14th
7AM – PACKET PICK-UP OPEN
8:15AM – WARM UP
8:30AM – 4 MILE RUN
8:40AM – 2 MILE SOCIAL WALK/RUN
9AM – MMMIMOSA & BRUNCH TIME!
10AM – COURSE CLOSES
11:00AM – LAST CALL
*Schedule subject to change.