Mimosa Run Fort Worth
May 12 @ 8:30 am$45 - $70
Run Bling, Bubbles and Plated Brunch…
Join us for the fourth annual Mimosa Run a 2 mile social run/walk or 4 mile race option benefiting Mothers’ Milk Bank of North Texas.
We’ve worked hard to make this event even bigger and better than the year before! All runners will receive a finisher medal, men’s or women’s cut event shirt, plated brunch, mimosas, free downloadable photos and enjoy live music to celebrate and commemorate the run of the year!
Join us for the 4th Annual Mimosa Run! We’ve worked hard to make this the event even bigger and better…
- 2 mile social or 4 mile race
- Plated Mimosa Brunch by Pacific Table (Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, French Toast and Breakfast Potatoes)
- Gender Specific Tech Shirt (size chart)
- Shiny Finisher Medal for all participants
- Live music from Local Artists
- Live Printed Shirts
- Local Vendors
- Age Division Awards (M/F Top 3 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+)
- Free Parking
- Check Course Map and Parking for more information
EARLY PACKET PICK-UP (RECOMMENDED)
Friday, May 11th from 10AM to 6PM @ Panther Island Shack
EVENT DAY ON SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2018 @ PANTHER ISLAND SHACK
7AM – PACKET PICK-UP OPEN
8:15AM – CG WARM UP
8:30AM – 4 MILE RACE STARTS
8:45AM – 2 MILE SOCIAL WALK/RUN
9AM – MMMIMOSA & BRUNCH TIME!
10AM – COURSE CLOSES
10:15AM – AWARD CEREMONY
11:45AM – LAST CALL
*Schedule subject to change. Stay up to date here.