Trail Run 2021
June 19 @ 9:00 am$30 – $50
The Trail Run
Get ready to unplug as we discover the trails at Eagle Mountain Park. Join us for a 2 mile hike or 5 mile trail race finishing with pancakes, hot coffee, live music and good vibes around the campfire. This is a true trail event. Dig your heels into the dirt and get moving. This trail course is a scenic hike/run that allows you discover nature at its best. Be prepared for some steep hills and thin paths as you make your way through the course. This run is old school, participants will record their own race times. We love our furry friends and strollers but unfortunately none are allowed on this course because the course is not stroller friendly and wildlife is present!
This run benefits, Streams & Valleys, Inc. Streams & Valleys is a nonprofit organization that plans and coordinates recreation enhancements, beautification efforts and public recognition of the Trinity River and its tributaries in Fort Worth and Tarrant County through volunteer recruiting, fundraising, development and event programming.
For safety and the health of the trail this event is NOT rain or shine. In the event of cancellation due to weather your registration is Non-Refundable but may be transferrable to the following years run.
PRO-TIP: Run is capped at 300 participants. Register early to guarantee your spot.
- 2mile Social Hike, 5 mile race
- Guided Meditation
- Pancakes, Coffee, and Hot Chocolate provided by Sunny Street Cafe
- Ceramic Event Campfire Mug
- Free downloadable photos
- Live, Local Music
- Top 5 Overall Male and Female Awards – One of a kind watercolor painting by local artist Familiar Paper. And prizes from Bear Creek Running Company
Schedule (subject to change):
- 7:00AM – Packet Pick-up Open
- 8:30AM – Guided Meditation
- 9:00AM – 5 Mile Run/Hike Start
- 9:15AM – 2 Mile Hike Start
- 9:30-11AM – Live Music/Food/Vendors
- 11AM – Event Closed
- April 3rd → $30
- April 24th →$35
- May 15th→ $40
- May 29th→ $45
- June 18th $50
No Early Packet pick up. Check in at event only.